Kylee

Kylee

Thursday, January 9, 2014

January 9, 2014


LAST P DAY IN THE CCM! Oh my goodness I can't even believe it! So crazy! We said goodbye to Hermana Hyde and Westover this week and it was so sad! Crazy how close you can come to people in such a short amount of time! I can't even imagine saying goodbye to Hermana Hamlin and our district! Hamlin leaves Monday and I leave Tuesday, so I'll have to be with someone else for a little while.
 
Our teaching is becoming so much better! We don't have to write down a bunch of spanish things anymore and we teach with more unity! Right when we have to say goodbye to eachother! We taught Willy for the last time yesterday. So weird! But it will be so awesome to teach people that we can actually see their lives change and their baptism!
 
So I'm improving a lot of my skills here! Elder Kay and Elder Stewart both ripped their pants.. in multiple places... don't know how, but they don't know how to sew at all, so I sewed their pants, their ties, I'm like the sewing lady here which is weird cause I don't even like sewing. They gave me 5 packages of Chokis though (cholocate chip cookies filled with chocolate-VERY good) so it made it worth it! I also have been juggling the soccerball a lot cause I'm getting sick of playing volleyball all the time, so I got my high score in juggling! I practice more here then I ever did at home! Kind of funny! Oh my goodness. The FUNNIEST thing happened the other day, so I went to the bathroom in the room next to ours, and literally got locked into the bathroom! Don't know how! So I was just laughing and had to knock on the inside of the door to Hermana Hamlin. I thought I was going to have to jump out of the window. It was so funny! Probably one of those "had to be there moments" but we were dying.
 
OH! Guess who's here! Kaden Bramall! So weird seeing him! It was like a piece of home was here in Mexico and felt out of place! But fun to see him! This morning we went to the visitors center at the temple because the temple is closed now for 18 MONTHS! But I'm glad we at least got to go once!
 
Have a great week! Next time I'll be in Cali! WOO WOO! And I'll probably email when I get there? But I'm not sure how everything is going to work, but then my P days will be Mondays! Love you!
 
Hermana Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment