Kylee

Kylee

Friday, January 3, 2014

December 19, 2013




Hola familia! I didn't know Cori and them were coming to town! That's awesome! By the time I see them again they will be huge! Oh Weenie! That little rascal! He only likes me :) Next time I email will be after Christmas so FELIZ NAVIDAD! I still can't believe it's Christmas! Having it sunny here makes it seem like it's not. And I'm getting tan lines already! Jealous? ;)
Things are going great here though! They surprised us with a special Christmas devotional/performance on Saturday. We serioulsy had a blast! They had people come and dance and stuff! They had a piñata and gave us candy, and had fireworks! INSIDE! Scared us to death but it was soooooo fun!
Sunday's are the best to take a break from the language and to just be spiritually fed. Each Sunday we get to watch a video at night and this week we got to watch the John Tanner movie. So good! I remember seeing it before, but it was a good refresher! He is one of the best examples of giving everything to the Lord and His church.
Not much else went on this week. We have the same schedule pretty much everyday. Just a lot of classes and studying, but it's good! Our district makes it fun! We play pictionary to learn vocab so it gets pretty funny. Spanish is coming really well! I'm the one that's helping people... which is scary. But the grammar is still super frusterating!
We started two new investigators this week and so far so good! Hermana Hamlin and I are teaching together better now. Sometimes she still doesn't know what I say, or the investigator, but she's getting a lot better and talking more so it's coming!
Hmm... I think that's about it! The days are starting to go by pretty fast! Can't believe this next week will be my half way mark at the MTC! I hope everyone is doing well! Don't forget the beautiful true meaning of Christmas! Watch the Navitity video! It's the best! So grateful to be a representative of my Savior! Love you all and Merry Christmas!
Hermana Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment