Kylee

Kylee

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March 2, 2015

Hey! :) Really?? So you're studying Spanish then? That's fun! You'll have to get good so I'll have someone to talk to when I get home :) Yeah! That baptism was the best ever :) I actually got a letter from the Sixtos this week that just made my cry! Probably the best letter I've ever gotten! Love that family! They're excited to meet you guys too! 

This week was good! We've been working so hard! We had some really good lessons with the Salazar's this week! The spirit is always SO strong in the lessons we have with them! I want this so badly for them! It's still really complicated with the marriage stuff, getting answers and now apparently Ariel's mom (oh yeah one of the girl's name is Ariel! Pretty funny!) doesn't want her getting baptized? So we're working with them. Like I said... it's all reallllly complicated. So please keep them in your prayers :) AND! Oh my word! So Sunday, church had already started and they were no where in sight! I was getting so nervous wondering where they were act and since they haven't come for 2 weeks I was thinking oh no, they have to come! So I was just praying in my head the whole time that they would still come, but once they already passed the sacrament, my hope was getting dim. I wanted to text them so bad seeing where they were, but I told myself not to since we were in sacrament meeting haha so I prayed in my head telling Heavenly Father that I really just wanted to text them, but I knew I shouldn't so I'm just going to leave it in your hands. And guess what! THEY CAME!!!!! Holy cow. MIRACLES. We were so happy! Such a relief! 

Another miracle! So this week when we went to visit Olivia, Beatriz was there who is a referral from their family that we had talked to before, but had never had much luck having an actual lesson with her. So we setup an appointment for Sunday morning and then Olivia invited her to come with them to church! Go Olivia! haha so we went Sunday morning and she was all ready for church! yay! :) we had a really good lesson with her and she accepted baptism for the 22nd of March and she came to church too! AH! She's super cool! She's a young mom with a little girl and she's pregnant! She's really cute and I'm super excited about her! She seems really elect! 

Olivia we're still not sure about.. she's stubborn. But she's been reading, praying, and coming to church, she's just still unsure about baptism! Pray for her too! We have a lot of other people that we're working with, they're all just really hard haha but the gospel changes people, so we can it can change for them too :) 

And! I went on exchanges with Hna. Dulong in Riverside! So fun! It was so weird though! Being in the same area with the same comp! It felt like old times! AND! I got to surprise Jorge so it was fun :) 

Well that about  does it! We're excited for this week, it will be a good one! But it's so crazy cause it's already transfer calls again! But I think I'm staying! Have a good week! Love you :) 

Hermana Nelson

p.s. we went bowling for a zone activity today and it was super fun! And I actually did pretty good hahah



No comments:

Post a Comment