Kylee

Kylee

Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9, 2015

Hellllllloooo :) Sounds like you guys have been having fun! I miss watching sports so bad! You really learn what you really like and what you really don't like on your mission! Speaking of which, I tried sushi again today and still don't like it haha. 

I'm sure you're wondering what happened with transfers! I'm staying here and Hna. Santoyo is going to Moreno Valley! My comp is Hna. Juarez! Do you remember her? We sat by each other on the plane ride to Mexico then ended up being companions in the mtc for like 2 days before they switched her into the advance spanish class! We've been waiting for this day our whole missions! And now we're finally comps! Woo woo! We're super excited! And guess what else! I'm going to be a grandma!! Hna. Carlson is training! Awww I'm so proud! And the best part is that she's staying too so we'll all be in the ward together! I'm so pumped! We got new Zone leaders and a district leader as well that are super good, so it's going to be a great transfer!

SO! This week has been crazy! We had so many meetings and so many service projects and of course they were all so good and so fun, but we just felt like we hardly saw our investigators this week! The Salazar's were the only ones that came to church, and once again they were giving me a heart attack that they weren't going to come, cause they're always late! haha goodness. These people are going to give me so many gray hairs! (good thing I dye my hair haha) They're doing pretty good.. still progressing like a snail (verrrrrry slowly) we had a good lesson with Linda and Jesus about getting married. Jesus realllllly wants to, but Linda says she's still not ready. We really need a miracle with this one. PRAY THAT LINDA WILL MARRY JESUS! (Jesus Salazar haha I just realized that in English it sounds weirder, cause it's like Jesus.. anyway ha) 

Beatriz we weren't able to see at all :( she's moving! Well.. moved! Luckily it's still in our stake, she just moved into her parent's house, but it's in the Elders area :( but we might still be able to teach her, so we'll see! Hopefully!

We had a couple really good lessons with Bobby this week. We had a really powerful lesson about the atonement and the sacrament and he said, "woah, I feel weird. I feel like I'm like floating." "That's called the Holy Ghost Bobby." hahaha love it! That was the first time he has ever felt that before so it was so cool! BUT! The little punk didn't come to church and we don't know why! He was so set to go and he was going to follow us there, then when we got there, he wasn't there! So we have no idea! 

I also had another cool experience this week! I love the mission cause I feel like I'm really getting closer to the spirit and recognizing the promptings I get! We were driving to a potentials house, when the thought came to my mind to go and visit Hna. Pinto first, an inactive member. She just had another chemo therapy treatment and hasn't been doing well. She said she has been feeling really depressed and alone. She said she prayed asking why God abandoned her, and then we showed up. She started crying saying that she know he hasn't and that he sent us to her in the perfect moment. It was such a humbling experience knowing that we can be answers to people's prayers! It's in moments like that when I know that's exactly where I needed to be in that exact time. Man I love the mission. It's the best. Hands down. 

Well that about does it! We've just been cycling through a lot of people lately, dropping and picking up, to see who is elect! Thanks for your prayers :) More are always welcome as well ;) Hope you have a great week! Love you :) 

Hermana Nelson :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment