Kylee

Kylee

Monday, February 9, 2015

February 9, 2015

Happy Valentines Day! :) yeah! We are so busy! Coming in here I was so overwhelmed, but this week we got organized, we've gone on splits a lot, and we've dropped a couple of people that weren't progressing. So now I feel like I know people better! Sandra Gararte passed her interview for getting baptized next week! Yay! I'm so excited for her! Super cute family, so now they can all start preparing to go to the temple in a year!Hoorah! AND! The WHOLE Salazar family came to church! They came in late, but when they did we were just jumping for joy! (in our mindshaha) They're really awesome! Their parents have to get married, so we're working with that, but the 2 kids want to get baptized in March! They stayed the whole time at church, the kids loved the classes, and the mom loved relief society! Super good! And we actually have like the exact same situation with the Cordova family! They came to church, and the kids want to get baptized in march! yaaaay! :) then We also had Mia come to church, who is the cutest 8 year old! Her day care teacher is in our ward, so she always brings her! She's so cute and so smart, but it's just sooohard to meet with her! She wants to get baptized too, but we can just never find her and her family home! So we'll figure that out!

Wow there's just been so many miracles lately! It's so amazing to be a part of "The Hastening." And do you want to hear the best news ever??? THE SIXTOS FAMILY IS GETTING BAPTIZED IN 2 WEEKS!!!!!! Ah! I just found out! I'm SO excited! Sis. Dulong said they have just changed so much and they're so ready! YAY! I'm so pumped to go back for that! And she also said that when Jorge got confirmed he wore the tie that I gave him :) such a little cutie :) Lots of good things going on! Honestly I'm not really sure why it's been so hopping lately, but man these last 2 transfers I feel like I've prayed more and harder then in my entire life combined! I know I only have 4 months and I just want to live it up! I love being a missionary. And yes we did have an english class in Perris, but I haven't been a part of one since then! It's fun, I like it a lot :) 

That sounds like a great ward activity! I definitely want to get more into family history work! That's also the work of salvation, so sign me up :) Well I hope you have a great week, and a fun Valentines Day! Love you tons! 

Hermana Nelson

MLC with the sister training leaders


Kylee got to cut a Sister's hair in the ward!


No comments:

Post a Comment