Kylee

Kylee

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 17, 2015

HEY :) Oh man where to start! This week has been filled with so much! So! Best news first right?? Sandra and Mayte Gararte got baptized on Sunday! YAY :) I love their family. So awesome! There was a lot of confusion and stuff about timing and where and everything, but everything turned out perfectly! Everyone was there on time, so many members were there, and they had a full on party after, all provided by members! It was super awesome! 

Other great news: so on Wednesday we were at the Riverside church building exchanging with the sisters in Moreno Valley, and the Mission ward was having their activities that night, so I got to see a ton of the members in the Riverside ward! It was so fun! I miss it there so much! AND! Even better, I got to see the Sixtos there too!! Well just the parents! It was so fun! She said she missing me, but they're doing really good and she's going to call me when she gets baptized so I can come back, but that she needed to get married first. In my mind I was thinking, "what the, they're not married?" AND I just got the news yesterday that they're getting married this week and they're all getting baptized on Sunday!!!!!! WOOOO! I'm so excited!!! Aw I seriously can't wait! That family is my favorite! 

We also picked up a really cool investigator this week! Her name is Corina and she's so aweseome! The only thing is that she works on Sundays, so we're going to have a sabbath day lesson with her today, and talk about fasting so we can help her to come! She's on date for March 8th

The Salazar family didn't come to church :( (cause of valentine's day) but we had a family home evening with them last night and it was great! They're so cute! They're reading and praying, we just have to get them married too! It will happen :) And their kids are hilarious! I love going over there!

Also we were able to have a lesson with Mia! She's soooo smart! She remembers everything, loves the church, and wants to get baptized so bad! We just have to talk to her mom and she's IMPOSSIBLE to find! So pray that we find her! 

We also had multi-zones this week which was amazing! President and Sister Mullen are incredible! I learned a lot! We also had to do a training that we only had a day to prepare for haha but it went well! 

We also got a surprise visit from my moms! AKA Williams and Graham! So fun :) pics included :) 

Well that about does it! Oh and to answer your question, I don't even know the degree weather here haha I think like 70's though? 80's? I'm not sure. It's perfect though :) Lovin the Cali life :) Have a great week! Love you :) 

Hermana Nelson

ps I ate cow tongue. 

Sandra and Mayte's Baptism!


No comments:

Post a Comment