Kylee

Kylee

Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014


That's so crazy/funny about the fire thing in the church! Makes for an interesting Sunday! Yeah it's so crazy how things are so inspired with transfers! It's been an awesome week! Sis. Graham and I get a long sooo well! I feel like we've known each other forever! She's super sweet and brings out the best in me! And we're just super alike so we have a lot of fun! And man oh man do we do WORK! We have been SOOOO exhausted this week cause we have been working SOOO hard! It's been great! Every night we just die on our beds! BUT! The work paid off! THE FERLA'S CAME TO CHURCH! Like MIRACLE! We were soooo happy! OH MAN was I happy! I love their family so much! We have FHE with them tonight, so I'm excited for that!
 
AND! Ramiro came again, it's his 4th Sunday in a row? Boss. But he's always kind of laughed when we bring up baptism and try and set him on date. But we made BIG progress with him and he agreed to keeping the law of chastity and the word of wisdom! We're going to take him some Pero and hot chocolate to replace his daily coffee for him today :) AND! We talked more about baptism it's looking like it's going to be in a couple weeks! It's just super hard cause of his work schedule that we can only meet with him twice a week, but it's happening! I'm so excited for him! He's super funny!
 
So it's been super rainy this week! Which is good cause we need it! But it makes OYM's in the parking lots very interesting! Just imagine us running around Rio Ranch Market parking lot, pouring, windy, in my little coat and skirt trying to talk to people about Jesus. HAHA. People just think we're crazy! But I mean we're talking about people's salvation here! So it's MEGA important. So yeah I'm going to be running around in the rain! Sis. Graham and I just got back in the car and laughed! We were soaked and freezing! But thank goodness for a car! ANYWAY! Super great week! Hope everyone is doing great!
 
Hermana Nelson :)
 
ps I got the Christmas letters from the ward and the Christmas letters you guys sent too! HA. Only 3 months late! But hey! They found me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment