Kylee

Kylee

Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24, 2014


Oh it was for parent's day! That sounds like fun! Really is a small world! I have realized the same thing every time I hear the youth here speak and even the missionaries that I'm like wow how do you know so much?? I don't think I count in that pool yet ;) still studying hard!

THIS WEEK WAS SO AMAZING! Miracle after miracle! So... YRANNY IS GETTING BAPTIZED THIS SATURDAY! We went to one of the Elder's baptisms and brought Yranny, the had a lesson with her after and the spirit was SO strong! We had the impression to move up her date and she was all for it! AHH! We were all crying and so happy! We took pictures after to remember the moment! She's amazing! And is seriously going to be friends forever :) We're already planning trips to see each other :) She wanted us to go home with her and tell her parents with her right then, which was scary! We had no idea what they were going to say! But we followed the spirit, and it went well! They said they think she's rushing things, but of course they're going to support her with anything she does! And I know they'll soon follow her example :) SO EXCITED! And she called her uncle Josue, who just got back from his mission a couple months ago to ask him if he wanted to baptize her, and when he asked when it was, he said, "Wow, I had a feeling to ask for Saturday off and I didn't know why, but now I know!"

Ramiro was at a family reunion this weekend, so I feel like we haven't seen him forever! But we're seeing him tonight and getting everything squared away for him this Saturday too! AH! This Saturday is going to be the best day ever! Everything is going great here! We're REALLY being blessed! And can't believe this week is week 5 of the transfer! Sis. Graham and I are really hoping and praying that we're together at least one more transfer! Well! Have a good week! :) Love you!

Hermana Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment