Kylee

Kylee

Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3, 2014


HEY! So nice that you guys did that for the sisters, if that ever happened to me, I'd be pumped! That's so awful that the they have to be on bikes in such awful weather! I'm now more grateful I'm not a bike! And that I'm somewhere with good weather! That's funny you saw the Cosgroves! Yeah I knew Cait was going, I she's going to Wisconsin I think!
 
This past week was pretty good! It was hard with no car cause we had to call a ton of people in order to find someone to take us. We had 3 people bail on us one morning, so we've had english sisters come out with us a lot. Thursday we finally got a car though! We were so stoked!!! It's super nice! It's a 2014 Ford Fusion. So we're back on wheels, which is a lot less stressful and we can do more work! Our investigator pool was doing so good and we were so excited about it, but they're starting to not progress at all, which is super sad to watch! So pray for them! We don't know what will happen. We might have to drop everyone and keep trying to find more. But we found this super legit family who the Dad is inactive and the rest of the family aren't members, but they like love us and we did a Harvest Blessing with them yesterday and the spirit was SO STRONG. It was great! And his little brother actually comes home from is mission tomorrow, so we're going to have him come out with us, so that will be awesome! I'm so excited about them! They're such a great family!
 
Spanish is still pretty frusterating. I know I just need to be patient and practice, but since Heramana Williams is so good at it, she just kind of takes the reins on everything, which is fine, but I'm trying to get her to give me more responsiblities so I'm forced to speak it. We started doing an english class twice a week which is actually really fun! And made me feel a lot better about my spanish HAHA. I was helping a recenet convert that we teach and she's like this is so hard! And I was like yeah this is how I feel in all of our lessons! So we bonded cause we know how eachother feels!
 
Oh thanks so much for the package! I'll be set for a while! And we just got back from the store and the prescription stuff worked too, so thanks! Which also, to everyone who has sent me letters, sorry! They had the wrong address, so all of our mail was sent to LA, but they fixed it, so we got a bunch of mail last week, which was fun cause we kind of felt unloved cause neither one of us had gotten anything yet haha so I'll write everyone back today!
 
Everything else is good! I went to a baptisms the Elders had yesterday and it was amazing! I didn't even know the guy and I'm in the corner like tearing up! HA. The spirit was so strong and I can't wait to help the people in the Tres Lagitos Area (we got to name the area) have that joy! Missionary work is challenging, but it's so awesome and I'm so grateful to be apart of this work when the work is hastening so much! Such a blessing! And the members are so awesome in helping us! Which p.s., I got fed fish TWICE this week. Two days in a row. I was like oh goodness. But I ate it. REALLY fast. And drank A LOT of lemonade! HAHA It's all good. Anyway! Have an awesome week!
 
Hermana Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment