Kylee

Kylee

Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13, 2014

Hey! Yes you guys can stop worrying about my health haha I'm fine! And my shoulder is getting better! yay :) Sounds like Fall Break will be fun! Enjoy the break :) Really?? That's good to hear that "Meet the Mormons" has been doing good! Yeah we actually got to see it a couple of weeks ago before it came out! It's super good! I want to watch it again haha everyone should go see it and invite someon to it :)
This week was really good! We got to go to the temple! yay! And it hit me while I was in the temple that it was Oct 9 and that was the day last year that I went through the temple for the first time! So that was cool that I got to be in the temple on the same day! And I'm just so mind blown that it's been a whole year!
Araseli got confirmed yesterday! Yay! :) She's still going through a lot of stuff though, so keep her in your prayers! And we picked up some really cool people this week! The first one is Veronica and she is seriously Araseli round two! I OYMed her with Sis. Dulong and nothing came of it, and then we OYMed her again and she loves all of it! Everything just clicks for her! It's super cool! When I explained Priesthood and getting baptized by it, she was like, "I've been baptized before, but no one ever told me about that!" haha it was cool! She accepted a baptism date ,so we're excited for her!
Then we had a lesson Sunday morning with Paulina and then she and her 2 boys came to church! So that was super cool! She also accepted a baptism date! We don't know them very well, but they seem really golden! Miracles after miracles :)
We're still working with Esmerelda. She came to church and goes to mutual, she's still just a little hesitant on baptism. We'll see! Pray for a miracle! Well hope you have a great week and share the gospel with everyone :) Love you! :)
Hermana Nelson

Kylee Having Fun!

Physical Therapy

Temple Trip

Temple Trip


No comments:

Post a Comment