Kylee

Kylee

Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014


Hey!:) :)

AH! Conference was just SO amazing right??? Holy cow! As a missionary I've learned to love it SO much more! So sad when it was over, but it was just SO great! Of course I LOVED all of the talks, but one really just stuck with me, which now I can't remember his name.. haha awkward moment... was it Stevenson? I don't know.. ha but the Olympic one! (maybe cause I didn't get to watch the Olympics this year... haha just kidding) I think I loved it so much cause for me, it like tied in all the other talks. Like life on earth is really SO short and now is our time to perform! I loved that he said that we will be looking back on our life for the rest of ETERNITY! Like that's quite a long time people! haha So we REALLY have to perform at our best and do absolutely everything we can do be the best we can be and keep ALL the covenants we've made with the Lord. And then all the other talks told us what we need to do so that we can perform at our best! (I guess this is my inner athlete coming out too ;)) Conference was just great :) I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

And this weekend was also transfer weekend! Crazy right? Came up SO fast! We were so scared! But guess what! Hna. Graham and I are staying together! WOO WOO! We were so happy :) So to celebrate we went to Sally's (yes it made me miss my salon life) and we got a bunch of fun stuff, so this morning we did hair masks and I cut our hair and we're doing manis and pedis later :) who said sister missionaries couldn't have some fun right?;) I guess you could say my comps love me ;) haha just kidding! But it was fun to do hair again, I miss it!

Anyway! Yarany and Ramiro are doing great! They're just the cutest :) So happy! I can't wait til Ramiro and Brenda get married and Yarany will go on mission. (she doesn't know that yet, but she will ;)) Jesus came to conference, and is set for baptism on the 20th! He's awesome! It's happening! Then we dropped a lot of people this week and started fresh. We met a lot of new cool people. Maria, Jessica, Maggie, and Norma. They're all really awesome! On date for baptism, but it's still pretty early on, so we still have a lot to teach them and don't have a lot to update on them, but the Lord is definitely blessing us with the elect! I'm just so glad I'm staying here :) I love it here so much! Can I just like stay here my whole mission?? :) Have a good week! :)

Con amor,
Hermana Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment