Kylee

Kylee

Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14, 2014


HEY! Sounds like a fun spring break! Ha yeah that's the weather I've always had, but the past couple weeks it's been in the 90's. Getting hot! I don't know the Greens... I'm guessing they're English and I don't really meet English people very often. My Spanish is getting a lot better! I'm finally to that point were I can understand a lot and carry a conversion for a long time. I've gotten like SUPER good at fake listening to people that even if I don't know exactly what they're saying, they think I do haha so everyone thinks I understand everything, when I don't always! I have no idea what we're doing for Easter! Probably nothing haha BUT! EVERYONE go on Mormon.org and watch the "because of Him" video and show it to EVERYONE! And post it on ALL social media:) OH! And I got the package Saturday! It was a fun surprise! Thanks so much! :)

So this week we did A LOT of finding! Which I've had a lot of weird experiences! I don't know why but this week we've had to refer the Elders to some of the people I've met cause they want to "get to know me" creeeeeeepy. So the Elders like it cause they're getting more people haha but we dropped some more people and found some more people. We worked SO hard. Like we had 32 lessons this week! And since we worked so hard, the Lord blessed us with miracles! We had 6 investigators come to church! From 5 different families! Miracle? I think YES. 5 of them are pretty new, so we'll see! But Jesus is super solid and has been to church 3 times now, so he can get baptized! He was supposed to get baptized on the 20th, but his mom surprised them with a vacation for spring break, so he's probably not going to be home in time, so we'll have to push it back. He's super legit though! He's excited for his baptism :) He loves how the gospel has brought him so much more peace, happiness and purpose in life. SO TRUE. He's one of those awesome investigators that keeps all of his commitments and accepts everything :) so we love teaching him ;)

Then we had another miracle that we invited this lady like an hour before one of the Elder's baptisms and she came! And she LOVED it! She's one of those I need to take my time kind of people, and she works a lot on Sunday's, so we'll work with her, but she knows there's something different about the church! And she was blown away that we do this all day and we left our families to do it when we're so young.

It's been a good week! Like usual ;) Have a FAB week :)
Love,
Hermana Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment